This Anvio Virtual Reality Limited website (“Website”) is operated by Anvio Virtual Reality Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 11081365 and our registered address is 46 Syon Lane, Isleworth, England, TW7 5NQ (hereunder referred to as “we” “us” and “our” and being interpreted accordingly).
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
• Personal details you choose to give
when corresponding with Anvio Virtual Reality Limited by phone, e-mail or that
you provide to us when you visit our Services Location.
• If you contact us by any means, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
• Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfilment of your bookings and ticket purchases including your credit/debit card details and bank account information.
• Details of your visits to our Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
• Your name, address, telephone number and/or email address in order to contact you with details of your booking or in the unlikely event that we need to contact you urgently about your booking.
How we use your data
We may use your personal data in the following ways:
• to acknowledge, confirm and deal with your ticket purchases and carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
• where we are asked to deal with any enquiry or complaint you make;
• to administer our Website and ensure its content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer/device;
• for internal business/technical operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes and as part of our efforts to keep our Website secure;
• to provide you by email, SMS or other electronic means with information about our products, services, promotions, special offers, upcoming events that we run that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
• in connection with any customer surveys you choose to participate in; and
• from time to time we may use your personal data for other purposes which you have consented to.
Disclosure of your information
We will not pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes unless you tick/untick the relevant box located on the relevant registration screen.
We may disclose your personal data to third parties in the following situations:
• we may make your personal data available to selected third parties who act on our behalf to support our operations (e.g., card processing or payment services and/or credit referencing agencies to protect against possible fraud);
• our IT suppliers and contractors (e.g. data hosting providers or delivery partners) may need to have access to your personal information to provide IT support and enable us to provide services and other goods/services available on this website;
• if we sell or reorganise our business or our company assets are acquired by a third party, we may disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer of our business or assets;
• if we are under duty to disclose your personal data to comply with a legal obligation or to enforce our Terms & Conditions or other applicable contract terms that you are subject to; and
• to protect us, our staff, our contractors or other customers of Anvio Virtual Reality Limited against loss or damage. This may include (without limitations) sharing information with the police, courts or law enforcement organisations.
Your data protection rights
You are legally entitled to request details of the personal information which we hold about you, under the UK's Data Protection Act 1998 and ask us to delete or correct any personal data that we hold about you which is inaccurate or no longer relevant.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights please contact us as described in the CONTACT section below. Any access request may be subject to a small fee to meet our costs. We may also need to ask you for further information to verify your identity before we can respond to any request.